Occasionally

Occasionally

😱 Texas here south of Houston,action is limited. A lot of that due to the heat of the summer,flip-flops and slides prefered to Keds or closed in shoes period. Three sightings come to mind during August. Nice looking blonde reminded me of Aimee except only with dirty blonde hair was at a recent Astros game wearing stone Keds champions flared heel, a 20something streaked brunette/blonde girl with nice body at the library wears stone Keds andie microfiber twice a week or so and one of my neighborsaround 50 walks her daily walks 1/2 the time in a awesomely stained well worn white Keds champions.

hi , anybody from texas?? i just love them , to wear and look at, have been this way for years but never knew so many others shared my views, please write back, i wish there was a way to hold a "keds reunion" and everyone could attend and share thier ideas, thoughts, and especially let all see who wears
them and why. would be great. does anybody know good places in texas where you can get dressed up and wear them like a bar, club , and others like you are there? to talk to and have a good time??
please reply

Re: Keds Lovers Out West

KedsNConverseLust wins the Thread Necromancer of the Month Award!

Back
Top Bottom