Re: Opening Ceremony Keds

Where did you find these?

Just looking at the Keds listings in the Google sneaker news thread. Found a couple places talking about these coming out in September.

Thanks. I did a google and found several blogs with the same images. I wonder if Keds com will be selling them. They look like a a bit of a through back yellow insoles and large blue labels. Maybe Keds will be selling them as a premium Champion. Be nice if they had the older rubber soles.

Yeah, I noticed the insoles and larger blue labels too. As far as the soles... we can hope can't we? :icon_cool

The Opening Ceremony blog says the line is coming out September 10th.

To let you know how OC rolls...check out the picture of their New York "environment"...those beds that the shoes are on, the blue-and-white checkered ones...cost $8,000, something I know, um, firsthand unfortunately. But OC are tres avant and seeing them and Keds together is awesome. I always loved the way Keds looked and hated the fact that they were seen as "grandma" shoes or shoes that you wore if you had extremely wide feet...

If the pictures accurately represent the line that is coming out...then there is hope that perhaps - once again - the "tweaks" that the mad shoe scientists at Keds made in the last couple of years might be history. The brand engineering with the tiny little labels and the side tags - hopefully that's gone. And yes, I too hope the pebble soles are back.

I have hope that the pix are accurate because people who are in to sneakers (from a fashion and artistic standpoint, not just from a fetish standpoint) are very discriminating, and the details matter...

I think all of us who care about this, should write to Keds and let them know how much we LIKE these changes.

I just sent an e-mail via the website. I think we should all speak up and get the Keds we love back.

Great looking Keds.. :icon_bigg:icon_bigg Wonder what evil horrible plastic sole they are putting underneath... Probably that slipery fury shit again.. BRING BACK THE PEBBLE SOLE YOU CLOWNS AT KEDS... :icon_frow:icon_frow

Back
Top Bottom