Re: Opening Ceremony Keds

Going up to NYC tomorrow, OC is only a couple blocks from my friend's place. Gonna see if I can get a pair of blue denim. Will post pics in the appropriate forum if I do. :smile:

Got mine!

Blue denim champs! Pics soon!

Wore my broken-in white champs into the store and after walking around went up to one of the sales girls to ask for help. I showed her the pair I wanted and asked for a men's 8.5. Tried them on right there, good thing too. Turns out they were marked inside as a women's 11, too big. So I asked her for an 8. Perfect! She asked me if I like Keds and I told her yes, I've been wearing them for years. :icon_lol:

These Keds are now on sale for 33.00. They also have new styles for men and women.

These Keds are now on sale for 33.00. They also have new styles for men and women.
Hi Seeker, isn't that like have the price of what they were just a few months ago? Didn't someone say they were about $65 when they first came out? Why would they cut the price in half just a few months later, are the sales really bad? - Rich

It's typical for the fashion industry. Spring, summer, fall winter each has new products and anything left gets cleared out.

actually looks like they've dropped the price to $20 on the previous styles. hmmm, might need to get another pair...

Back
Top Bottom