Re: Opening Ceremony Keds

I really like how they integrated the normal Pro-Keds sole into the classic Champion design, and the prints aren't too bad, either.

Thanks for the clip Whitekeds champs,There are some other clips there as well... I do lke them.. Wonder where I'll be able to get a pr of these Opening Ceremony Keds.. Certaintly not in Ozz.. Walk softly people.. :icon_ques:icon_ques

The ones at 0:50 look alot similar to Vans.

My big wonder is if they will come in wide sizes?? NONE of the men's line is offered in wides and any of their specialty shoes are usually only in medium. Lets hope for us wide footed peeps.

I see Keds did not introduce this line on the 10th and published. I wonder what is up with that.

I emailed Opening Ceremony yesterday and asked if they would be putting the Keds on their website. I got a response that said they were to be adding they yesterday. I checked this morning and they are still not there.

http://www.openingceremony.us/

Keep watching.

I just checked, they are there now...
They are $65...like I said, Opening Ceremony uses $8,000 beds for displays.

I just checked, they are there now...
They are $65...like I said, Opening Ceremony uses $8,000 beds for displays.
They are on the Keds website? Or the Opening Ceremony website?

They are on the Opening ceremony website. They are labeled as unisex Keds and are sized for men. I wear my old Triumph Keds all the time as I am more comfortable wearing Keds sized for men. I think I will take the plunge and buy a couple of pairs of the OC Keds to see how they fit. I'm tired of having sore little toes from a too small toe box from Keds made on a woman's last. I like the fact that the OC Keds have 4 eyelets, which has always prevented me from buying the men's Keds from Keds.com

Last edited:

Its hard to tell from the pictures but it looks like they have the smooth pebble soles from the 2k model champs?

Back
Top Bottom