I infrequently wear mine out. The black, white or blue champs. I dont do it often and when I do, I am nervous about it. I think that if I wore them out too often, the thrill would probably lessen. I secretly want someone to make some comment about me wearing sissy keds.

😀

Slipon

hard to find size

hard to find size

I have a hard time finding my size due to big feet. I'd be tempted to wear them out in public but knowing me would chicken out.. LOL

I wear keds in public all the time. Treaty does not really like me wearing keds but after 22 years she does not say anything.

slipon said:
I infrequently wear mine out. The black, white or blue champs. I dont do it often and when I do, I am nervous about it. I think that if I wore them out too often, the thrill would probably lessen. I secretly want someone to make some comment about me wearing sissy keds.

😀

Slipon

I feel exactly the same way when I wear my Tretorns out i.e. I am nervous but want someone to say something to me.

One time in college I was wearing Tretorns with red, fuzzy ankle socks and shorts at the mall. I asked a woman who was working if she had any socks like I was wearing and pointed my foot out to her. She told me she didn't have any socks but she did ask me where I bought my Tretorns and that she was looking for some herself. Huge turn on!!!

For me it could be worse. I like to wear those sneakers that are the hanes style. Those that have the shoelace below your ankle as "decoration", you know? They are quite girly. And from me, they are always quite dirty and look worn. I have not been able to convince myself to wear them to my major classes (I do care too much how others look at me), but for non major classes I would wear them and no one seems to notice.

In college there are many kinds of shoes people wear to classes. I don't seems to find a problem, or have anyone to confront me on that. Maybe it's because I am in California.....

Wear them!!

Wear them!!

maniac_kds said:
I have a hard time finding my size due to big feet. I'd be tempted to wear them out in public but knowing me would chicken out.. LOL

Don't chicken out, I think it is very sexy when a man wears Keds. :icon_eek:

Ashley said:
Don't chicken out, I think it is very sexy when a man wears Keds. :icon_eek:

I'm sure you think It's sexy Ashley. But I'm just not the sexy type. I just like to fly under the radar and get by another day. Besides, my wife would not approve.

It's difficult to feel a part of something but to be only able to express it electronically. I guess it's just been a rough week.

For now I'll just leave the sexy in keds look to you, Ashley.

:icon_cry:

maniac_kds said:
I'm sure you think It's sexy Ashley. But I'm just not the sexy type. I just like to fly under the radar and get by another day. Besides, my wife would not approve.

It's difficult to feel a part of something but to be only able to express it electronically. I guess it's just been a rough week.

For now I'll just leave the sexy in keds look to you, Ashley.

:icon_cry:

Sorry to hear that. Maybe one day, but for the time being keep expressing yourself electronically.

Ashley said:
Sorry to hear that. Maybe one day, but for the time being keep expressing yourself electronically.

Amen sister. Bring it to the people. Heal the masses. Put on those navy keds with white stitches and watch the heads turn (both of them in men's case).

Thanks for the words of encouragement. It may seem small, but it helps alot. I guess I'm just getting grumpy heading out of summer and knowing the wife will be out of keds until next spring.

Moarning my wife's Keds....

:icon_eek:

Back
Top Bottom