Memories

Memories

Yeah Hi-5...

I remember way back... I would take the GO bus from Toronto to Hamilton. There was a girl wearing worn white champs. She would play with her foot, wiggle her toes. It made me so hot. I could have sworn she was teasing me on purpose!

Wiggly toes are always nice!

🙂

I saw a woman in her 30's today, in jeans turtel neck and sweater and a pair of the flared heel leather champs on today. Looked very nice, and the shoes didn't look to beat up, would say only out of the box not to long ago. She was the youngest that I have seen in some time.

Halloween: The final frontier?

Halloween: The final frontier?

Up north here, Keds are slowly being packed up as the weather gets colder. I noticed in the costume stores that there are lots of "Barbie" and other cheerleader type customes that have models wearing Keds (knockoffs?) on the packaging.

If I'm lucky I may spy some Halloween customed Keds this week(end). After that, we will enter a long stretch of Keds drought.

Please join me in mourning this sad time.

🙁

If anyone in the southern States wishes to adopt me, applications are being accepted!!

LOL

lovewearingkeds said:
MMMMM very hot, all but the smoking part that is.

😉 I wouldn't kick her out of bed after she brushed her teeth.

School Dance

School Dance

I was chaperoning at my kids middle school the other day. There was a girl there probably 13 or 14 wearing leather champs. I was really surprised. Who knows maybe the younger generation is coming around.

Airports are still good places to spot Keds. Saw a good sampling at Phoenix, Sandy Eggo, and Hotlanta. (All south of the Mason-Dixon Line).

Cold weather is also beginning to settle in here as well, forcing Keds Americanis into hibernation under beds and in the back of closets.

goot ol' days

goot ol' days

during my hischool dayz 80% of all girls wore keds. mostly white some black + others. you never know how good u had it til its gone!!

i haven't seen a girl wearing keds for a long time now. even wife not wearing.

pls summer come!

You have to come south to see Keds in the winter. A cute Hispanic girl at the grocery store yesterday, long brown hair, brown skin, jeans, & white keds. Not my thing, but somebody would appreciate it. I haven't seen black Keds on a young girl in along time. I've seen some Grandmas, & such wearing black Keds, but white, there have been some hotties down here.

black favorite here too...

black favorite here too...

black favorite here too... but take what I can get, which isn't much!

we need to plan a seekers vacation club to visit keds "hot"spots!

Back
Top Bottom